Manage episode 246138898 series 1101018
Farnoosh Torabi a Shameless Mom of 2 littles, a celebrated financial expert, host of the award-winning podcast So Money, and bestselling author of multiple books, including her latest: When She Makes More. She appears frequently on the NBC Today Show and is the resident financial contributor for O, The Oprah Magazine. She is also part of the founding team of Stacks House, the first-ever pop-up museum dedicated to financial literacy and empowerment. Farnoosh studied finance at Penn State and holds a Master's from The Columbia Graduate School of Journalism. She lives in Brooklyn with her husband and two children.
Listen in to hear Farnoosh share:
- Her relationship with money having grown up in an immigrant family that had to build financial security
- How to talk to your kids about money in the context of your family’s values
- The importance of teaching your kids delayed gratification with money
- When to have your kids open bank accounts
- Why she is owning being the purposeful breadwinner in her marriage - after previously claiming it was accidental
- The global impact when women make more money
- How she made more money after having kids
- Join my FREE virtual workshop on November 16th:
5 Mindset Resets You Need To Shine Like A Mother >>> Shine
- My interview with Farnoosh on the So Money podcast: Farnoosh
- Book: When She Makes More
- Connect with Farnoosh: farnoosh
- Listen to Farnoosh’s podcast: So Money
- Farnoosh on Instagram: Farnoosh Torabi
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Canvas People: To get your FREE 11x14 canvas, text SHAMELESS to 64000. Just pay shipping and handling. This offer won’t last. Text SHAMELESS to 64000. That’s SHAMELESS to 64000.
- Yumi: Head to Yumi and enter promo code shameless for $60 Off your first month of yumi!
- Equal Parts: Get into the rhythm of the kitchen, with friendly and inviting cookware, coaching, and guidance from Equal Parts. All with free shipping and free returns. Visit Equal Parts and get 15% off any purchase with code shameless.