Manage episode 247487146 series 1101018
Mridu Parikh is a Shameless Mom of two teen boys, a Productivity Speaker, Trainer, and Coach who helps high achieving women skyrocket their time and energy while squashing overwhelm. She excites, educates, and entertains audiences all over the country on simple strategies to stop feeling scattered, overcome procrastination, and exceed goals, professionally and personally.
Her strategies on streamlining tasks and mastering habits have been featured in The Huffington Post, US News & World Report, Good Housekeeping and many other media outlets, in addition to her own ROKU channel with over 200 videos on organizing. A former serial procrastinator, Mridu is a best-selling author of "Accomplish It: 7 Simple Actions To Get The Right Things Done And Achieve Your Goals."
Listen in to hear Mridu share:
- How her practice of saying NO has given her tremendous clarity
- The power and importance of saying NO to yourself especially when you’re in the habit of creating undue urgency
- 3 tips to “doing it all” as a busy mom with lots of balls in the air
- Her BPS method to minimize overwhelm and stress
- The #1 thing moms say is missing from their life - and how to find it!
- Why she calls BS on people who say that can’t have structure in their life
- Get your discounted tickets to Shameless Mom Con 2020: shamelessmomcon.com
- Connect with Mridu: lifeisorganized.com
- Free download: 21 Killer Hacks To Stop Feeling Overwhelmed https://lifeisorganized.com/hacks/
- Book: Accomplish It: 7 Simple Actions To Get The Right Things Done And Achieve Your Goals
- Mridu on FB https://www.facebook.com/LifeIsOrganized/
Thank you to our sponsors:
- Framebridge: Go to framebridge.com and use promo code SHAMELESS you’ll save an additional 15% off your first order.
- Stamps: Right now, my listeners get a special offer that includes a 4-week trial PLUS free postage AND a digital scale without any long-term commitment. Just go to stamps.com, click on the Microphone at the TOP of the homepage and type in SHAMELESS.
- Fabfitfun: To get $10 off your first subscription box go to fabfitfun.com and use the code SHAMELESS at checkout.