Manage episode 253223146 series 1101018
Davide Di Giorgio is the number one international best-selling author of “Being UNapologetic”, a keynote and TEDx speaker, Comparanoia™ expert, and a speaking and confidence consultant for students, teachers, parents, influencers and celebrities. He is a writer for The Good Men Project, Thought Catalog, Thrive Global, and Success Profiles Magazine. His philanthropic endeavor, Project Being UNapologetic dares to tackle bullying and build confidence and self-esteem while funding dream projects for high school performing arts students.
We don’t showcase Shameless men on the show very often, but when we do they are SO. GOOD. Davide is a brilliant and beautiful human and I’m so honored to have him join me for this conversation.
Listen in to hear Davide share:
- How an incident in kindergarten kicked off years of being bullied
- How he broke the cycle of being victimized by life circumstances
- The very really struggle of Comparanoia™
- How to manage and overcome Comparanoia™
- How he coped with being abandoned by his parents when he came out at age 33
- His experience in Shameless parenting in a non-traditional way
- How he’s practicing celebration during especially challenging times