Manage episode 270047900 series 1574467
The Sharp 600 podcast welcomes author and South Point sportsbook director Chris Andrews to chat about what's happening behind the scenes in Vegas in this new world of sports betting.
Chris and host Rob Cressy discuss:
- The current sports-betting climate, and new community dynamics
- Trends and aberrations in the changing betting market
- The math behind odds for heavy favorites
- The books' take on the uncertainty of college football
- Early (heavy) interest on upcoming NFL betting
- Reactions to early upsets in the NBA playoffs
- Insights on Stanley Cup playoff action in NHL
You can find Chris Andrews on Twitter @andrewssports. Connect with Rob Cressy @robcressy on Twitter and send in your feedback, best bets and bad beats.
Be sure to subscribe, rate and review The Sharp 600 podcast.
Good luck and be safe out there!