Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on May 13, 2019 19:46 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 202937945 series 74671
Whoever you are, whatever your financial situation, serial entrepreneur and CEO Matt Manero is here to give you a wake-up call to the reality that if you want to walk in freedom and experience the life of your dreams, it's going to take real money.
About the Book: Twenty-five years ago, I set off on my own with nothing but a folding table and a phone. For years, real success eluded me. I told people I was doing well when I was often on the edge of being broke.
Millions of people face the same plight--including my beloved brother-in-law, who died tragically before he could fix his money problems. That was MY wake-up call. I knew I needed more money, but I didn't know how to get it. I only turned things around by getting honest with myself, taking responsibility for my situation, and figuring out some practical solutions. Now I'm going to show you how to do the same.
In polite society, we don't like to talk about money. But it's too important to tiptoe around. In these pages, you and I are going to cut the BS and get real. For starters, I'll help you understand . . .
- How the money has moved. Stop making decisions based on advice that worked decades ago, but no longer.
- The dangers of living in a "False Positive." It's easy to tell ourselves that we have enough-- until we're hit with medical bills, aging parents, tuition, or early retirement.
- The cheap comfort of the blamer mind-set: It might feel good to blame the government, the economy, or your boss for your troubles, but it won't change anything. Do you want an excuse, or do you want more money?
- The power of "Lifestyle by Design." Visualize your long-term goal and work backward to figure out how to get there.
- The trade-offs of being an employer or employee. You can get rich by starting a business or by rising to the top of an existing organization.
Let's figure out what's right for you. It's going to take grit and guts, but if you follow my road map, you'll start accumulating real wealth, the kind that lets you live the life of your dreams and lasts for generations to come.
About the Author: Matt Manero is a serial entrepreneur and the CEO of four companies, including Commercial Fleet Financing, which made the Inc. 500 list of America's fastest-growing companies two years in a row. He hosts a syndicated radio show and podcast on the Lifestyle Talk Radio Network and speaks to audiences around the country. He lives with his wife and three sons in Dallas.
Connect with Matt:
For additional show notes, visit ShaunTabatt.com/215.
250 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 29 mins duration .