Manage episode 235710978 series 74671
I'm honored to welcome renowned growth hacker Brendan Kane to the podcast to share about his brand new book One Million Followers: How I Built a Massive Social Following in 30 Days.
About the Book: Over 60 billion online messages are sent on digital platforms every day, and only a select few succeed in the mad scramble for customer attention.
This means that the question for anyone who wants to gain mass exposure for their transformative content, business, or brand or connect with audiences around the globe is no longer if they should use social media but how to best take advantage of the numerous different platforms.
How can you make a significant impact in the digital world and stand out among all the noise?
Digital strategist and “growth hacker” Brendan Kane has the answer and will show you how—in 30 days or less. A wizard of the social media sphere, Kane has built online platforms for A-listers including Taylor Swift and Rihanna. He’s advised brands such as MTV, Skechers, Vice and IKEA on how to establish and grow their digital audience and engagement. Kane has spent his career discovering the best tools to turn any no-name into a top influencer simply by speaking into a camera or publishing a popular blog—and now he’ll share his secrets with you.
In One Million Followers, Kane will teach you how to gain an authentic, dedicated, and diverse online following from scratch; create personal, unique, and valuable content that will engage your core audience; and build a multi-media brand through platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, and LinkedIn.
Featuring in-depth interviews with celebrities, influencers, and marketing experts, including:
- Chris Barton, cofounder and board director of Shazam and former head of Android business development for Google
- Ray Chan, CEO and cofounder of 9GAG
- Julius Dein, internet personality and magician with nearly 16 million Facebook followers
- Mike Jurkovac, Emmy Award–winner and creative director of will.i.am and the Black Eyed Peas
- Phil Ranta, former COO of Studio71 and VP of network at Fullscreen
- Eamonn Carey, managing director at Techstars London
- Jonathan Skogmo, founder and CEO of Jukin Media, Inc.
- Jon Jashni, founder of Raintree Ventures and former president and chief creative officer of Legendary Entertainment
One Million Followers is the ultimate guide to building your worldwide brand and unlocking all the benefits social media has to offer. It’s time to stop being a follower and start being a leader.
About the Author: Brendan Kane is a growth hacker for Fortune 500 corporations, brands, and celebrities. He thrives on helping brands systematically find and engage new audiences who reward relevant content, products, and services with their attention and spend.
Connect with Brendan:
For additional show notes, visit ShaunTabatt.com/251.
253 episodes available. A new episode about every 9 days averaging 29 mins duration .