Manage episode 252561251 series 1911977
As an entrepreneur, attending conferences is a great way to expand your network and learn new skills. In fact, they can literally change your life and business. When I started my business, the first conference I attended was Denise Duffield-Thomas’ Money Bootcamp. This event completely transformed my life and business as well as my mindset and perspective around money. Since then, I have attended dozens of conferences, seminars, and workshops around the world and I highly encourage you to attend multiple events each year to expand your network and invest in yourself and your skills.
Today, I explain the benefits of attending conferences and events and how attending multiple events each year has impacted my business. I explain how attending live events and conferences can help you gain inspiration and motivation to start your next big project. I also share 17 of the best business conferences for female entrepreneurs that are taking place around the world this year, including my inaugural Self-Made Summit as well as the SIGRUN LIVE event.
“When you see a conference that speaks to you, then make it a priority to go there.” - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The benefits of attending conferences, workshops, and seminars
- How Nathalie Lussier’s Off the Charts conference inspired me to start hosting live events for my business
- Why you should consider attending the Social Media Marketing World conference this year
- How the Alt Summit helps influencers and female entrepreneurs start and grow their communities
- How Andrew’s & Pete’s conference, Atomicon can help you improve your content creation and content marketing strategy
- How attending the Unfair Advantage conference can help you get clear on your message and learn more about PR and media
- What you can expect when attending the Selfmade Summit
- What you will learn from attending Podcast Movement in August
- What to expect from the inaugural Impacting Millions Live event
- My experiences with attending the Nordic Business Forum conference
- Who should attend the next SIGRUN LIVE event and how to claim your tickets
- Why you should consider attending Amy Porterfield’s Entrepreneur Experience conference and what you can expect to learn
- Why I highly recommend new entrepreneurs to attend the YouPreneur Summit by Chris Ducker
- Social Media Marketing World 2020 - March 1-3, 2020
- Alt Summit - March 1-6, 2020
- Traffic & Conversions Summit - March 31 - April 2, 2020
- Atomicon - April 20, 2020
- 196 - How to Make Your Content Stand Out in a Crowded Marketplace with Andrew & Pete
- Unfair Advantage Live - May 12-14, 2020
- Selfmade Summit - June 18-19, 2020 (Inaugural year!)
- World Domination Summit 2020 - June 23-29, 2020 (Final year!)
- Podcast Movement - August 5-8, 2020
- Archangel Summit 2020 - September 19, 2020
- Impacting Millions Live Event 2020 with Selena Soo - September 18-20, 2020 (Inaugural year!)
- Nordic Business Forum - September 23-24, 2020
- SIGRUN LIVE - October 8-10, 2020 (Exclusively for SOMBA students and Mastermind members)
- A-Fest by Mindvalley - October 15-18, 2020
- Entrepreneur Experience by Amy Porterfield - October 2020
- YouPreneur Summit by Chris Ducker - November 2020
- Women’s Entrepreneurship Day - November 29, 2020
- FunnelHacking 2021 - January 29 - February 1, 2021
Come to Iceland in 2020 for the Selfmade Summit 2020
Join us for 2 transformational days of online business strategy, mindset breakthroughs and meaningful networking guaranteed to propel your business forward…. In one of the most exceptionally beautiful places in the world.
Early bird tickets are now available for the largest international conference for women entrepreneurs - The Selfmade Summit 2020!
Buy your tickets at www.sigrun.com/selfmadesummit today!
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!