Manage episode 251138493 series 1911977
When he’s not binge-watching reality TV shows or buying everything in Target’s Dollar Spot, Tyler J. McCall is busy teaching online entrepreneurs how to grow their businesses through Instagram. He is an Instagram and social media marketer, strategist, and Real Housewives fan. He draws from his marketing experience of over ten years - in both businesses and non-profit organizations such as the YMCA - to teach his students how to grow and cultivate an Instagram community through genuine connections and intentional conversations.
In this episode, Tyler shares his ideas on connecting with Instagram followers to convert them into customers. He explains how his experiences of working with nonprofits helped him understand how to use Instagram genuinely and intentionally. He reveals the reason he always recommends his clients approach their Instagram audience with a “people-always” mentality. He also illustrates how to use your Instagram Stories and feed to build a connection.
“You need to connect with your followers that goes beyond monetizing that relationship.” - Tyler J. McCall
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What working at YMCA taught Tyler about using Instagram for business
- Why Tyler’s connection with his Instagram followers makes him a better marketing affiliate
- How to get your Instagram followers to buy your products
- Approaching your Instagram audience with a “people-always” mentality
- Get clear on who you want to follow you on Instagram
- How consistency can grow your business on Instagram
- Leveraging Instagram Stories
- How to get more people to follow you on Instagram through proactive follower growth
- Why you should avoid sending cold direct messages
- Ways to leverage other Instagram users’ audience to build your own
- Why you should create Instagram content that isn’t just about your product or service
- How to spark and sustain conversations on Instagram
Connect with Tyler J. McCall:
- Follower to Fan Society
- Tyler J. McCall on Instagram
- Tyler J. McCall on Twitter
- Tyler J. McCall on Facebook
- Tyler J. McCall on LinkedIn
Come to Iceland in 2020 for the Selfmade Summit 2020
Join us for 2 transformational days of online business strategy, mindset breakthroughs and meaningful networking guaranteed to propel your business forward…. In one of the most exceptionally beautiful places in the world.
Early bird tickets are now available for the largest international conference for women entrepreneurs - The Selfmade Summit 2020!
Buy your tickets at www.sigrun.com/selfmadesummit today!
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!