Manage episode 256434615 series 1911977
For the past 23 years, Anne Arvizu has been an expert in the pharmaceutical industry. She has done six years of research in the development of infectious diseases and oversees medical affairs in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry. Anne calls herself “part of the police force” of the pharmaceutical industry, gathering, reporting and researching data to train doctors and health care professionals.
In this episode, Anne explains what the Coronavirus is and highlights the top 2 symptoms you need to look out for. She talks about the impact the Coronavirus has on a global level and how it differs from the regular flu, answering questions like why masks don’t fully protect you and why the spread of the virus is so different from country to country. Anne says that contrary to what many believe, the virus does affect younger people too, but that now is no time for fear - fear actually makes you more vulnerable. We discuss why as entrepreneurs, we have to be in a place of power and not let the situation consume our lives, and what being creative, positive and kind can do for you and your business.
“We are in a state of chaos, but we need to choose to be in a place of power and make a new normal, especially as entrepreneurs.” - Anne Arvizu
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- The Coronavirus explained and the symptoms you need to look out for
- The difference between social distancing and self-isolation
- The impact the Coronavirus has on a global level
- The difference between the regular flu and COVID-19
- The controversy around wearing masks
- How the spread of the virus depends on the action different governments take
- How the virus doesn’t only affect the elderly
- Why fear makes us more vulnerable
- Why it’s the perfect time to be an entrepreneur
- How Anne pivoted her coaching program
- How entrepreneurs can take care of themselves in such times
- Our World in Data
- World Health Organization
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Florida Health
Connect with Anne Arvizu
- RxER Communications
- Anne Arvizu website - While you’re there… grab your free download - “The 10 Step Corporate to Freedom Checklist: How to Transition to an Entrepreneurial Mindset” plus free upcoming live streams and podcasts on staying centered, open, resilient and energized during times of crisis
- Anne Arvizu on Twitter
- Anne Arvizu on Instagram
- Anne Arvizu on LinkedIn
Join us for the Turnaround Summit
I’m running a free virtual summit this Friday, March 20th, on how to deal with the Coronavirus and the recession in your life and business, drawing on my experience as a turnaround CEO and speaking to expert guests who are world leaders in crisis management. Walk away from this event feeling hopeful, energised, and ready to take action.This is a free no-pitch event open to everybody.
Sign up at sigrun.com/turnaround
Please share, subscribe and review
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!