Manage episode 255827959 series 1911977
The coronavirus outbreak, the falling stock market, and the looming recession - all these events are filling the news recently. You might be worried about how they can impact you and your online business. The viral outbreak can indeed have economic consequences, but as a business turnaround expert and eternal optimist, I think this downturn opens up a lot of doors for entrepreneurs. As a business owner, how should you handle a downturn? What business opportunities can we expect during this time?
In this episode, I share details about the coronavirus’ spread in Iceland. I explain how the outbreak can impact the economy and industries, particularly, airline, hotel, restaurant, and event companies. I describe how everyone can help slow down the spread of the virus, and illustrate how COVID-19 can affect supply chains and consumer electronics. I also highlight how the looming recession and the viral outbreak can open up opportunities for entrepreneurs, especially for business consultants.
“A recession is a time of opportunity if you choose to see it that way. It gives you a chance to be proactive; the key is to make a decision before it’s too late.” - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why I believe recessions can create opportunities for entrepreneurship
- The number of coronavirus cases in Iceland and how the virus entered the country
- What we know about the coronavirus spread in Iceland
- Why slowing down the virus is paramount and how to help prevent the spread of the coronavirus
- The impact of the coronavirus outbreak on the economy
- How CEOs and business owners should handle an economic crisis
- The coronavirus’ effect on recession and supply chain
- Entrepreneurial opportunities during a downturn
- Why the coronavirus spread may be a good opportunity for business consultants
Grab your free Impacting Millions Publicity Checklist: 7 Must-Haves to Get Featured on Top Podcasts, Websites, TV, and More. Download it now!
Please share, subscribe and review
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!