Manage episode 244082834 series 1911977
Do you ever wonder why some entrepreneurs are more successful than others? Aside from pursuing further learning and improving service or product offerings, another way to reach success is by joining a mastermind group. Being part of a mastermind group that is right for you and engaging with like-minded entrepreneurs who desire the same things you want are a surefire way to achieve the things you desire -- both personal and professional growth and success.
Today, I dive into how to choose the right mastermind group in 2020. I share relevant decision-making factors such as the right time to join a group, considerations when choosing a coach, and when you should change coaches if you feel like transferring groups. I also share the new mastermind group that will be available to entrepreneurs who want to take their careers and businesses to a whole new level.
“Being a part of a mastermind group can not just help you grow your business, but also dramatically improve your life.” - Sigrun
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Why most entrepreneurs join mastermind groups today.
- Factors to consider before joining a particular mastermind group.
- How much you should be earning before you join a mastermind group.
- The difference between a mastermind and a group coaching program and how to determine which one is right for you.
- How to pick the right mastermind group for you.
- What to do if you’re considering joining more than one mastermind group.
- Why mastermind members are discouraged from guru-hopping.
- The difference between my VIP Mastermind group and the new Red Circle.
- Why the most significant personal and professional breakthroughs happen at live retreats.
Join the 2020 Mastermind Groups Waitlist
Are you ready to take your business to the next level? Sign up for the waitlist for my 2020 Mastermind programs. VIP Mastermind is already 50% sold out to existing clients so if you want to join us in 2020 be sure to get on the notification list. Sign up at sigrun.com/masterminds.
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!