Manage episode 254553551 series 1911977
Denise Duffield-Thomas is an author, entrepreneur, and the Money Mindset Mentor for the new wave of female online entrepreneurs. Denise is passionate about changing the world by creating safe spaces for women where they can overcome their money fears and blocks. Her books, Chillpreneur, Lucky Bitch, and Get Rich, Lucky Bitch, reflect this mission to empower women and help them create wealth. Denise’s Money Bootcamp course and community has helped over 6,000 students discover and claim their abundance.
Denise and I talk about how avoiding shiny object syndrome to focus on one thing can help you grow your business and how your first “practice businesses” can be a tool to develop your skills as an entrepreneur. She shares her beginnings as an entrepreneur and how she wasn’t good at following through on her business ideas. She describes how her business model has changed over the years and how she simplifies her business to avoid stress and burnout. She also highlights the importance of knowing your personality and how it can help you with running your business.
“Be very decisive about your decisions - and unapologetic about it.” - Denise Duffield-Thomas
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- How “practice businesses” can help develop your skills as an entrepreneur
- How Denise became a business coach and found her niche as a money mindset coach
- How to grow your business without taking out credit cards or business loans
- What motivates Denise to do business
- Changes in Denise’s business model over the years and how she reduces business stress and burnout
- Why you need to know your personality when running a business
- How being decisive has helped Denise grow her business
- Avoiding business boredom in your business
- Why Denise does evergreen and launch-based products
- Denise’s thoughts on podcasting for business
Connect with Denise Duffield-Thomas:
- Denise Duffield-Thomas on Twitter
- Denise Duffield-Thomas on Instagram
- Denise Duffield-Thomas on Facebook
- Denise Duffield-Thomas on YouTube
- Denise Duffield-Thomas on Link In Profile
- Denise Duffield-Thomas on LinkedIn
Come to Iceland in 2020 for the Selfmade Summit 2020
Join us for 2 transformational days of online business strategy, mindset breakthroughs and meaningful networking guaranteed to propel your business forward…. In one of the most exceptionally beautiful places in the world.
Early bird tickets are now available for the premier international conference for women entrepreneurs - The Selfmade Summit 2020!
Buy your tickets at www.sigrun.com/selfmadesummit today!
Please share, subscribe and review
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!