Manage episode 255416621 series 1911977
Selena Soo is a marketing strategist, publicity coach, and CEO & Founder of Impacting Millions. While going through a challenging time in her life, Selena discovered her gift of seeing the potential relationships between people and making connections happen. Over the last few years, Selena has translated this gift into a 7-figure business that helps visionaries, experts, and authors connect with millions of people. Selena has worked with over 2,000 students and clients, helping entrepreneurs cultivate relationships with influencers, thought leaders, and their audiences.
Selena explains how to establish yourself as an expert through publicity and marketing. She defines what publicity is and how it’s different from advertising. We talk about how she became passionate about publicity and helping people share their work and the different steps and approaches to publicity. Selena also shares what the right kind of publicity is for entrepreneurs selling online courses.
“Every entrepreneur can get publicity. If you have an important message or an idea, you want to reach people.” - Selena Soo
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- What ignited Selena’s passion for publicity and how she started her marketing business
- The importance of a multi-pronged approach to publicity
- How Facebook ads are different from publicity
- The difference between a mass approach vs a niche approach to publicity
- The right kind of publicity for online courses and businesses
- Why you need to get clear on what your expert topics are
- How to overcome the fear of grabbing business opportunities
- How to do a pitch and get on a podcast as an expert guest
- Get your free Impacting Millions Publicity Checklist: 7 Must-Haves to Get Featured on Top Podcasts, Websites, TV, and More.Download it now!
Connect with Selena Soo:
- Impacting Millions
- Selena Soo
- Selena Soo on Twitter
- Selena Soo on Instagram
- Selena Soo on Facebook
- Selena Soo on YouTube
- Selena Soo on LinkedIn
Please share, subscribe and review
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!