Manage episode 244479915 series 1911977
Keri Murphy helps entrepreneurs make a difference in the world by bringing out their natural gifts and ignite the power of their brand. With over 30 years of on-camera experience and 20 years of entrepreneurial experience, Keri empowers others through speaking, coaching, mentorship, and training programs. Her training program, “IT” Factor, has been featured on CNN, ABC, and FOX. Keri's daughter serves as a constant inspiration to continue to inspire and helps others shine brightly, wherever they are in the world.
Keri shares how to overcome your fears of video marketing. She discusses the different types of videos that greatly impact client branding and business revenue and how she retrains her clients' mindset to prepare for their on-camera experience. Keri also shares an outline that helps her clients prepare their video content as well as tips on how to effectively connect with your audience.
“Feel the fear - but get really connected and excited about your purpose, about your passion.” - Keri Murphy
In This Episode of The Sigrun Show:
- Her first national hosting job with the Golf Channel.
- What to do when you press the record button.
- Why connecting with your audience works better through video marketing.
- The different impact a video and a podcast can make to your audience.
- The kind of connections people and potential clients are looking for today.
- Why Oprah is the perfect example of overcoming fears.
- The best way to start your video and hook your audience.
- How much time you have to capture and keep your viewer.
- Two vital questions your audience asks as they watch the first few seconds of your video
- How to be relatable in your videos.
- The easiest way to start practicing and getting on camera.
- What a positioning video is and why it results in a 75% conversion of your business.
- How a personality video drives your brand.
- Examples of product videos and how often you should have these.
- How often you should do Facebook Live.
- How often your audience needs to see you before they buy from you.
Connect with Keri Murphy:
Join me at the Selfmade Summit 2020
Join us for 2 transformational days of online business strategy, mindset breakthroughs and meaningful networking guaranteed to propel your business forward…. In one of the most exceptionally beautiful places in the world.
Early bird tickets are now available for the largest international conference for women entrepreneurs - Selfmade Summit 2020! Buy your tickets at www.sigrun.com/selfmadesummit today!
Want to support and be part of the launch of the largest international conference for women entrepreneurs? Join the Selfmade Summit 2020 Launch Team Facebook group!
Please share, subscribe and review on iTunes
Thank you for joining me on this episode of the Sigrun Show. If you enjoyed this episode, please share, subscribe and review on Apple Podcasts or Google Play Music so more people can enjoy the show. Don’t forget to follow and connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
Click here to learn how to leave a review, then head over to Apple Podcasts for your chance to win a special thank you gift!