Manage episode 192818890 series 87995
With the holidays in full swing and with only a few weeks left of the year, we thought we'd end 2017 with a fun, short series: What's Saving My Life! We'll share the things—big and small—that are making our lives better, happier, and well, more life-giving.
First up is Tsh with Kendra, where they talk about deep, significant issues like skin, hair, sounds, smells, books, and bread.
- The Simple Show on Instagram
- Kendra’s blog + podcast, The Lazy Genius Collective
- Kendra on Instagram
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Higlow life
- Some Call Me Crunchy skincare goods
- The oil-cleansing method: a 101
- Pixie cut de-mulleting razor
- How to Bake Bread, by Paul Hollywood
- Plant Therapy's essential oil Christmas blends
- The Lunar Chronicles
- Annie Raser-Rowland's book, Frugal Hedonism
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
159 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 35 mins duration .