Manage episode 188461289 series 87995
We all know we're supposed to do it, and we know there's a million ways to do it. But how to make it work when life feels full and you're less than enthusiastic about the prospect?
For Tsh and co-host Erin, it's all about mindset—how to look at exercise in the first place. (In fact, Tsh doesn't even like calling it exercise.)
Maybe it's a personality thing, but they're pretty chill when it comes to numbers, measurements, perfectionism, or competition. They just like moving their bodies because it makes them feel better throughout the day.
In this episode, Tsh and Erin talk about how we make it work in the fullness of their days, and how they even make it something they look forward to.
Head to thesimpleshow.com and look for episode 96 for the show notes, or use the links below:
- Follow The Simple Show on Instagram
- Erin's blog, Design for Mankind
- Erin on Instagram and Twitter
- Tsh (me) on Instagram and Twitter
- Camp Gladiator
- Pomodoro Method
- Yoga With Adrienne
- Check out Alison Lumbatis' Style Challenges and her blog
- Join me at Nest Fest on October 21 in Charlotte, North Carolina!
- The Genius Blogger's Toolkit: available now till October 9!
166 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 35 mins duration .