Manage episode 189100426 series 87995
You'd think there wouldn't be much to talk about when it comes to cleaning—we all have to do it, end of story. But really, it's much more do-able, efficient, and maybe even enjoyable (? okay, not so much) when we do what works for us, not what we "should" do.
Kendra and Tsh talk about cleaning: how they do it, how they don't do it, and things they've learned that work for them. Plus, Kendra talks about her genius idea for cleaning and decluttering a super-smart way: The Swap!
Be encouraged that there's no one right way to clean—but there is a right way for you.
Links From This Episode:
- The Simple Show on Instagram
- Kendra’s blog + podcast, The Lazy Genius Collective
- Kendra on Instagram
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- Come to the NestFest!
- Organized Simplicity, my first book
- Loop scheduling
- Simple Show ep. 60, on living with a messy
- The Lazy Genius Podcast ep. 32, on cleaning the kitchen
- Kendra's genius idea, The Swap!
- Tsh's basic all-purpose cleaner: 1 part distilled vinegar + 2 parts water + 20 drops essential oil of your choice. Shake. Done.
- Or, use Grove Collaborative and get green cleaners at a solid price
175 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 36 mins duration .