Manage episode 218567672 series 87995
What does Amy Hannon mean by “hospitality cheerleader”? You’ll probably be able to tell by the sound of her voice, honestly, but broken down, this means she owns a kitchen boutique shop called Euna Mae’s in northwest Arkansas.
She’s also written a cookbook called Love Welcome Serve, and she absolutely loves being around people. It’s the thing she loves most about her work, and her enthusiasm is contagious.
Links From This Episode:
- Amy Hannon's site
- Euna Mae's
- Amy on Facebook & Instagram
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- The Simplest Way to Change the World, by Dustin Willis and Brandon Clements
- Come and Eat, by Bri McCoy
- My Life in France, by Julia Child
- Everybody Always, by Bob Goff
- October 20, I’ll be at Nest Fest and at The Popcast Live — come say hi!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
180 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 35 mins duration .