Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on December 11, 2018 12:51 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 218069371 series 87995
What’s an osteopath, right? I wondered the same thing before talking with Avni Trivedi — I’d heard of the term, I just wasn’t sure… Basically, picture a calm woman with a soothing voice in the heart of London, who invests in the health of other women, mind, body, and soul. That's Avni.
She says her approach brings together East and West, bridging the relationship between body and mind, and touch is core to everything she does: she uses skilled touch, careful adjustments and gentle movements to integrate different parts of your body. She’s also a doula and something called a zero-balancer. We’ll get into that.
Notes From This Episode:
- Avni’s site, Avni Touch
- Avni on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram
- Tsh on Instagram and Twitter
- The Four Desires, by Rod Stryker
- In October, I’ll be at Nest Fest and at The Popcast Live — come say hi!
- Kindly leave a review
- Become a patron: Support this podcast + get access to my secret show
- Sign up for 5 Quick Things, the weekly email
- For any links and codes from our lovely sponsors, head here
180 episodes available. A new episode about every 4 days averaging 35 mins duration .