Archive this series
Garrett Gunderson started his first business at the age of 15 and was named Utah’s Young Entrepreneur of the Year. When Garrett graduated college, he was offered positions at some of the countries top financial companies but, to the dismay of his parents at the time, he chose to remain an entrepreneur.
Today, Garrett helps business owners save money by showing them how to improve areas of their business they’ve been neglecting.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- What Inspired Garrett to Start a Company at Age 15
- The Challenge of Choosing Entrepreneurship Over a “Safe” Career
- How Garrett Became “The Doogie Howser of Finance”
- The Tragic Plane Crash that Claimed the Lives of Two Business Partners
- How the Tragedy Caused Garrett to Finally Finish His Book
- The Effects of the 2008 Housing Market Crash on Garrett’s 100+ Properties
- How Garrett Saves Business Owners Money with Wealth Factory
- Why Garrett is Willing to Spend $40,000/Year in Education
- Focusing on Relationship Capital
- Who Garrett Thanks for His Success
- Killing Sacred Cows by Garrett Gunderson and Stephen Palmer
- The Millionaire Next Door by Stanley Thomas
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The Five Minute Journal
This episode is sponsored today by Rise25 Inner Circle… Rise25 is an exclusive, application-only accountability and group coaching program for professional services entrepreneurs running 6, 7 and 8 figure businesses who want to scale up, and shift from “one to one” client work to “one to many.”
Rise25 Inner Circle was founded by my business partner, Dr. Jeremy Weisz and myself… every few months, at 4-star luxury properties, we bring together like-minded entrepreneurs who come from client-serving backgrounds and they want to make the shift from chasing clients to having large groups of clients and buyers chasing them.
What makes these events different from any other events you’ve seen for entrepreneurs is we bring in our “Sherpas” – 8 and 9 figure entrepreneurs who are there the full time, in the retreat room providing feedback. Think of the Sharks from “Shark Tank” except they only give out advice rather than investment.
Then we back up those live in-person retreats with ongoing, regular accountability and group coaching – so you are guaranteed to turn inspiration into action.
The post Garrett Gunderson | Personal Finance for Entrepreneurs appeared first on Smart Business Revolution.
146 episodes available. A new episode about every 11 days averaging 41 mins duration .