Manage episode 263034515 series 2019968
The Moon’s familiar face changes over 28 days, growing from the silent new into the mesmerizing full and back again. It’s absolutely magic… And for so many reasons! Her phases reflect back light – both the Sun’s and our own…
In this episode, I invited my guest to talk about the Moon, its influence on our spiritual cycles, and how you can connect with the Moon energy to empower the feminine divine in you.
Dr. Ezzie, started off her career as a lawyer – an unlikely candidate for future spiritual helper! But this evolved into a soul calling: women’s safety. Today, she runs re.love, a program that helps women move out of toxic relationships and into their own feminine power and build a vibrant new life after abuse.
She’s given countless talks, and she’s hosted retreats, helping tens of thousands of women around the world heal. Dr. Ezzie is also a published author, and in this episode, she’s going to share all about her beautiful book Lunar Abundance: Cultivating Joy, Peace, and Purpose Using the Phases of the Moon. If you’d like to get your hands on a copy of it (oh, I highly recommend you do!), then visit Amazon and grab your copy!
Click the play button to learn about how you can tune into the Moon – she’s beaming brightly, waiting for you to invite her power into your life!
What you’ll find inside this episode…
- What are the 8 phases of the Moon? And what do they mean for you?
- How you can connect with yin and yang of the Moon, too!
- Lunar influence on emotions and energy
- Healing the wounded feminine within
- How to express our inner needs and manifest them
Additional resources for you…
- Visit EzzieSpencer.com for a free video masterclass on re.love – healing from toxic relationships
- Follow me on Instagram @TheSoulFrequency
- Order my book The Soul Frequency at TheSoulFrequency.com/Book
WANT TO SHARE THE SHOW? – share this show through iTunes and many other podcast directories.
WANT TO LEAVE US A REVIEW? – leave us a review in iTunes! I would love to hear from you!!
As always, my hope for you is that you love big and live abundantly! xo