Manage episode 236825466 series 111339
Do you know how to make a good first impression? Have you thought about it? You will after you listen to this episode!
On The Speaker Lab today, Sylvie di Giusto talks with us about how to make a good first impression, something she speaks about in the corporate world. Specifically, she tells us the four people to consider when choosing what to wear, the 3 S's to picking out your onstage outfit and the ABCDs of your personal brand.
There's a lot of great content she brings to the show so join us and hear it all on episode 243 of The Speaker Lab!
THE FINER DETAILS OF THIS SHOW:
- What is confirmation bias and how does it work?
- How did she land on the topic of first impressions?
- Why your speaking topic evolves over time.
- Why accents can be an asset and not a hindrance.
- What are the first steps to making a good impression?
- How do you find your signature style?
- How does branding impact our everyday life?
- What is your reputation based on?
- And so much more!
- Sylvie de Giusto's web site
- Sylvie de Giusto on LinkedIn
- Sylvie de Giusto on Twitter
- How You Impress, Sylvie's digital course
246 episodes available. A new episode about every 0 hours averaging 37 mins duration .