Manage episode 198289780 series 2058454
Low-Budget but High Concept world-building with UK Filmmaker, Darren Scales of Darkwave Pictures.
- Darkwave Pictures
- First drafts
- The time Dan and Darren met (in sombreros)
- Starting as a filmmaker
- The Drift
- The Darkwave Idea Nugget
- Darren’s Giant House & Lego Spaceship
- Using your time wisely
- The ever-growing To-Read pile
- Expensive Shots?
- Captain Credit Card & Budgeting For A Film
- Backyard Productions
- The biggest hurdle in filmmaking
- Are you in it for the money?
- How long does it take to make a film?
- The future of Darkwave
- Project 50/50
- Kindle Worlds
- Do you need a big budget?
- The three times a film is made