The Strength Coach Podcast | Interviews with the Top Strength Coaches, Fitness Pros, Nutritionists and Fitness Business Coaches
216 - Mike McKay and The Heroes' Movement
Manage episode 188038985 series 78593
Highlights of Episode 216
Hit The Gym with a Strength Coach
- What is The Heroes' Movement
- How it is helping our veterans sustain a healthy lifestyle
- Working with trainers across the country to match the veterans with trainers
- Guidelines for working with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- The Veteran's Day Challenge he is doing
- So much more
The Coaches Corner with Coach Boyle
- A thread called "Complete Sports Conditioning- Physiological Errors"
- Understanding the decline of Youth Sports
Check Out Coach Boyle's Latest Product
The Business of Fitness with Results Fitness University
Rachel Cosgrove discusses "You Are a Product of the 5 People You Hang Around Most"
The Functional Movement Systems Segment Frank Dolan finishes his series on "Using the Functional Capacity Screen Case Study"
259 episodes available. A new episode about every 14 days averaging 73 mins duration .