Manage episode 238175489 series 125
Brought to you by PerformBetter.com
BodyByBoyleOnline.com "Hit The Gym with a Strength Coach" Segment
Geralyn Coopersmith, Fitness Consultant with Former Leadership Roles at Equinox, Nike and Flywheel
We spoke about:
- Her lecture "The 4 As of Propelling Yourself from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be"
- Taking Action
- Who Do You Need To Be?
- The Power of Habits
- Accountability- Staying the Course
- The Emotional Cycle of Change
- What is Accountability?
- So much more
The StrengthCoach.com Coaches Corner with Coach BoyleWe spoke about:
- StrengthCoach.com thread Accumulation and Intensification phases In-Season
- Progressing the Pullup
- StrengthCoach.com thread Knee Dominant Options
The Business of Fitness with Results Fitness University
Alwyn Cosgrove is on with me to talk about “How much space should you start with when opening your gym"
Check out the next Results Fitness University Mastermind
The Functional Movement Systems Segment
Eric Dagati discusses "The Top 5 Myths and Misconceptions about the Functional Movement Systems"
TrainHeroic "Data Driven Coaching Segment"
Adam Dawdy & Tim Robinson discuss "Flexible Programming"
If you decide you love it, tell them Anthony sent you and you will get 10% off the Pro or Elite Edition!
304 episodes available. A new episode about every 13 days averaging 77 mins duration .