Manage episode 187246998 series 63692
(click to tweet)
The skill of the making good decisions is one of the most important skills to master in your life. There are several ways to go about it, but one of the best strategies is to look at the different courses, and ask which way has the most potential for regret, and then take the other one.
Regrets are one of the worst things you can have, so if you live you life with an eye towards always looking for the way to have the least of them as you get older, you will be happy with your decisions as you go.“Use the idea of regret minimization to make decisions: Go the way that will leave you with less regrets” - Tai Lopez
(click to tweet)Points to Keep In Mind
- Practical intelligence is the most important kind of intelligence
- You should never take one side of an argument without being able to argue the other side as well
- The more important, the less intelligent and objective we become
- Use the idea of regret minimization to make decisions: Go the way that will leave you with less regrets
- The number one regret of most people when they get older is not spending enough time around the people they love
- Always ask what the downside is to every decision, and go for the one with the lease downside
482 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 33 mins duration .