Manage episode 186506822 series 63692
(click to tweet)
One of the biggest complaints people have is the ability to find motivation. It’s so easy to procrastinate and just wish things would happen for you. The trick to overcoming procrastination is all in your mind.
You need to use your imagination. Create a vision of where you want to be, and then make a plan and start taking steps toward where you see yourself. A good rule is the 50/50 rule. Spend 50% of your day imagining, and the other 50% of your day doing.
It’s important to get out there and really take action. If you just dream, it’ll never come into fruition. If you don’t dream you’ll never get the motivation. It’s a simple cycle to get started, and if you really imagine it happening you’ll become so excited you can’t stop yourself from making it happen.
On this episode of the Tai Lopez show, Tai breaks down the steps you need to get things moving and how to tell if a dream is really achievable or if you are just experiencing the American Idol Syndrome.
Download this episode now to see how you can get a jump start on making your dreams a reality.When you start imagining you must start doing at the same time.
(click to tweet)The Cliff Notes:
- Everyone struggles with procrastination and lacking goals.
- Procrastination is solved by having a vision of the future.
- Just because you imagine it doesn’t mean you can do it.
- 30% of people imagine too much.
- When you start imagining you must start doing at the same time.
- Tai spends half the day imagining, and the other half doing it.
- You have to know your field to know if you can really succeed.
- Pro athletes have to be born a certain way.
- Most things you do in life, it doesn’t matter how you are born to be successful.
(click to tweet)
393 episodes available. A new episode about every 23 hours averaging 35 mins duration .