Manage episode 189188487 series 63692
(click to tweet)
The stock market is on a steady schedule, it seems, of crashes every 8 years or so, with booms in between. The key is being able to make money both when the markets are up, and when they are down.
This episode shows you how to read the markets, to know the general trends, and have a good shot at being able to predict them correctly. While there are no guarantees, the trick is, just like poker, being able to play the hand you're dealt is what will help you win in the long run. It’s not about always being dealt the best hand, it’s about knowing how to play whichever hand you are dealt.
This episode will give you the tools you need to be able to understand the market swings and trends, and know how to make money during any market environment.“The more risk, the higher the potential return. Understand that progression” -Tai Lopez
(click to tweet)Points to Keep In Mind
- Capital markets will always swing back and forth
- Contraction and expansion is just the natural state of things, including the market
- Expect market crashes every 8 years or so
- Learn how to make money both when the market goes up, and when it goes down
- You don’t have to win all the time, you just have to do is win more than you lose
- You have to learn how to adapt to the hand that is dealt you
- Some of the wisest generals retreated
- The more risk, the higher the potential return. Understand that progression
535 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 37 mins duration .