Manage episode 189466265 series 63692
(click to tweet)
In order to achieve something, you must know the steps between where you are now, and where you want to be. A lot of people have big goals, but unless those goals are broken down into the required, manageable steps, you will not know the path forward.
This is why I recommend the practice of inversion: Invert where you want to be, by what it will take to get there. If you want to make $100,000 per year, find out how much that is per day, and then find out how much per hour. Then, focus on achieving that hourly goal.
Follow this formula to break your goals down into their manageable steps, to know the specifics of the way forward to achieve them.
Don’t forget, you can listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!“The reality is that you can achieve almost anything within your circle of competence” -Tai Lopez
(click to tweet)Points to Keep In Mind
- Use the practice of inversion to find out the small details required to achieve your high-level goals
- Break your goals down into small steps to reduce the intimidation around them
- Everyone's a millionaire: Either 1 million dollars or 1 million excuses
- Some people have a mindset that always looks for the negative
- People are taught to be pessimistic by society
- The reality is that you can achieve almost anything within your circle of competence
- To get to the next level, just do more of what you’re already doing
484 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 33 mins duration .