Manage episode 189635613 series 63692
(click to tweet)
People are quick to label online education a scam, when traditional education is much closer to a scam than almost any education online. Think about it: When you go to college, you have no money-back guarantee, and often very subpar educators.
When you learn online, you have the opportunity to learn from some of the very best in the world, without any consideration of location, and not only that but many online courses, like mine, come with money-back guarantees, so that if you are unsatisfied for some reason, you can get a refund.
Plus, studies have been done which show that, in general, people learn a small amount better online than in person.
As it turns out, the science is in. People sometimes think online education is a scam just because they are not willing to put in the work to get the results, but that is a problem with the student, not teacher, and not with the education itself.
If you’re quick to label online education a scam, think it through, and ask yourself what you really mean.
Don’t forget, you can listen to The Tai Lopez Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!“Online education allows people to learn from the absolute best in the world” - Tai Lopez
(click to tweet)Points to Keep In Mind
- Some people think online learning is a scam, but consider the scam that is college debt with no guarantee
- People are skeptical of online classes, when the reality is that most people learn better online than in the classroom
- Online education allows people to learn from the absolute best in the world
- The classroom system, and in-person learning, is a setup that makes more people learn from subpar educators
- A lot of people like to brag about reading books, without actually putting anything into practice
- Change occurs in groups much better than on their own
485 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 34 mins duration .