Manage episode 186217141 series 63692
(click to tweet)
If you haven’t heard of it before, there’s something called the dark triad. It’s a test that analyzes your exploitative personality traits: Narcissism, Psychopathy, and Machiavellianism. These traits seems to be on the rise in today’s society.
In fact Tai had models who auditioned for his clothing line take the test, and had his staff not call back anyone who scored more than a 60%. As a result they had to turn away 70% of the models, which is much higher than normal.
On this episode of The Tai Lopez, Tai and Dr. David Buss dive into what is making these exploitative traits increase. Download this episode today to see what is contributing to this epidemic.In the year 1900 90% of society lived in rural or small villages. Today it’s switched.
(click to tweet)The Cliff Notes:
- The dark triad has increased in recent years.
- Narcissism is not being able to see other people’s side and feeling entitled.
- Machiavellianism is being two faced.
- Psychopathy is a lack of empathy.
- In 1900 most people lived in small societies, now most people live in big cities.
- In cities people can escape consequences.
- Social media is bringing light to the narcissism today.
- People in the midwest are less likely to be narcissistic.
(click to tweet)Links:“Evolutionary Psychology” by Dr. David Buss
389 episodes available. A new episode about every 23 hours averaging 33 mins duration .