Manage episode 187996039 series 63692
(click to tweet)
If you wrote your autobiography right now, would anyone want to read it?
That is the question you should ask, and the test you should give yourself, to find out if you’re truly leading an adventurous life.
Happiness comes, to some extent, from having a life full of experiences, and the more adventurous you are with your life, the more experiences you will have, and the more stories you will be able to tell.
So don’t shy away from them! Live your life to the fullest, and embrace the uncertainty and excitement that comes from living an adventurous life.“Don’t love the worst parts of yourself, love the best, and be constantly improving” - Tai Lopez
(click to tweet)Points to Keep In Mind
- Too many people are afraid of adventure, and afraid of almost anything different than their normal routine
- Life should not be about going from one pleasant experience to another
- Write out the outline of your autobiography right now and be honest with yourself about if anyone would really want to read it
- What we are is not fixed, and so we should be in the constant process of expanding it
- Don’t take unnecessary risk, but also do not be a coward
- Be the person that you admire
- Don’t love the worst parts of yourself, love the best, and be constantly improving
385 episodes available. A new episode about every day averaging 33 mins duration .