Manage episode 180195720 series 151259
Ben Thompson returns to the show. Topics include Microsoft's announcements from Build 2017, search engines, Amazon's new (confusingly-named) Look and Show devices, the need for HAL 9000, Apple's WeChat problem in China, and more.
- Pingdom: Uptime and performance monitoring made easy. Use code THETALKSHOW for 20 percent off.
- Squarespace: Build it beautiful. Use code gruber for 10 percent off your first order.
- Fracture: Your pictures, printed directly on glass.
- Microsoft's Build 2017 Keynote.
- Fish Shell.
- Surface Laptop "luxury" treatment.
- 2007 Apple iPhone commercial.
- Bob Borcher's iPhone guided tours.
- Phil Schiller dumping Instagram in 2012.
- WeChat and the iPhone in China.
- When a ReadWriteWeb article became Google’s top result for “Facebook login”.
This episode of The Talk Show was edited by Caleb Sexton.
207 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 131 mins duration .