Manage episode 181793794 series 151259
Special guest John Moltz returns to the show. Topics include more follow-up from WWDC 2017, the iPad Pro models and ProMotion, Scott Forstall's interview with John Markoff regarding the 10-year anniversary of the original iPhone, the ongoing shitshow at Uber, quick thoughts on the Nintendo Switch, and more. Also: guess which John enjoys throwing babies into the air.
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code GRUBER for 10% off your first order.
- Away: High-quality luggage with built-in USB chargers. Save $20 with promo code TALKSHOW.
- MailRoute: Hosted spam and virus protection for email. Use this link for 10% off for the life of your account.
- Michael Hagain at Lead Fast on the Chinese-made Dixon Ticonderoga pencils.
- Chris Pirillo on iPad Pro, Promotion, and iOS.
- Museum Historian John Markoff moderates a discussion with former iPhone team members Hugo Fiennes, Nitin Ganatra and Scott Herz, followed by a conversation with Scott Forstall.
- Episodes of Guy English and Rene Ritchie’s Debug podcast with Nitin Gunatra and Don “No Fucks Left to Give” Melton:
- Chris Lattner leaves Tesla.
- The Outline: “Apple’s War on Leakers”.
- Brian Merchant’s The One Device and the excerpt that ran in The Verge.
- Evidence in High Sierra betas suggests iMac Pro might come with Secure Enclave ARM chip.
- Donors Choose — a great way to contribute money to help teachers buy supplies for their classrooms.
- The Osborne Effect.
This episode of The Talk Show was edited by Caleb Sexton.
211 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 132 mins duration .