Manage episode 185635825 series 151259
Special guest Jason Snell returns to the show. Topics include Daring Fireball's 15th anniversary, fruit fly infestations, clicky keyboards, sandwich cookies, the birth of Markdown, iOS 11's new "cop mode", favicons in Safari, Apple's Project Titan, last week's total solar eclipse, and Jerry Lewis.
- Casper: The Casper mattress was designed by a team of 20 engineers, and perfected by a community of nearly half a million sleepers. Use code thetalkshow for $50 toward your mattress.
- AfterShokz: Headphones powered by bone-conduction technology.
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code gruber for 10% off your first order.
- Fracture: Your photos printed directly on glass.
- Justin Scott's "upstream/downstream" advice.
- Wireless Emergency AMBER Alerts have supposedly saved 40 kids.
- Steven Troughton-Smith's new Apple Extended Keyboard II inspired keyboard.
- WASD keyboards.
- Leopold keyboards.
- WASD tester.
- Newman-O’s vs. Oreos.
- DF turns 15.
- This Is How Apple Rolls.
- Cop Mode on iOS 11.
- Mark Gurman’s embarrassing article positing that Apple follows its competitors.
- Safari should show favicons in tabs.
- Project Titan.
- iMessage as an unheralded social networking Goliath.
- Jason’s road trip.
- Letterman to return with Netflix series.
- Jerry Lewis and ‘The King of Comedy’.
This episode of The Talk Show was edited by Caleb Sexton.
211 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 132 mins duration .