Manage episode 186551181 series 151259
Jim Dalrymple returns to the show for a preview of next week's Apple event. We speculate on the naming of the new iPhones, facial recognition in lieu of Touch ID, third-generation Apple Watches, Apple TV, HomePod, and more.
- Casper: An obsessively engineered mattress at a shockingly fair price. Use code thetalkshow for $50 toward your mattress.
- Warby Parker: Boutique-quality, vintage-inspired glasses at a revolutionary price. Try up to five pairs at home for free.
- Squarespace: Build it beautiful. Use code gruber for 10% off your first order.
- Fracture: Your photos, printed directly on glass.
- Steven Sinofsky on the WSJ's report of iPhone production delays: "Anyone who has ever made anything knows this is simply called manufacturing."
- Hacking an iPhone 7 to add a headphone jack.
- Apple bragging about Siri’s improved voice quality.
- Steve Jobs's epic on-stage tirade about "570 Wi-Fi hotspots" interfering with his demos in 2010.
This episode of The Talk Show was edited by Caleb Sexton.
211 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 132 mins duration .