Manage episode 197288849 series 151259
John Moltz returns to the show. We talk about the HomePod, the “cancellation” of iPhone X, Steve Jobs and the orange button, and Super Bowl 52. And a surprising amount of talk about dates.
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code talkshow for 10 percent off your first order.
- Fracture: Photos printed in vivid color directly on glass. Get 15 percent off your first order with code TALK15.
- RXBar: Whole-food protein bars. We tell you what’s on the inside on the outside. Use code TALKSHOW and save 25 percent on your first order.
- Rian Johnson on The Talk Show five years ago.
- “I’m a fucking immigration lawyer.”
- “iPhone X is cancelled” nonsense.
- Tripp “Claim” Chowdhry’s greatest hits.
- Bethany Bongiorno’s story about Steve Jobs, the original iPhone, and an orange button.
- Nuzzel — a clever app that gives you news alerts based on links posted by the people you follow on Twitter.
This episode of The Talk Show was edited by Caleb Sexton.
211 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 132 mins duration .