Manage episode 197807580 series 151259
Special guest Paul Kafasis returns to the show. Topics include Apple’s new HomePod, [Farrago](https://rogueamoeba.com/farrago/) (Rogue Amoeba’s new soundboard app for the Mac), the Philadelphia Eagles’ triumph over the “New England” Patriots in Super Bowl 52, and we stir up a controversy regarding a 10-year-old cocktail devised by the boys at You Look Nice Today.
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Use code talkshow for 10% off your first order.
- Casper: Save up to $200 through February 20 during Casper’s Presidents’ Day sale.
- Fracture: Photos printed in vivid color directly on glass. Get 10% off your first order.
- You Look Nice Today: “Aunt Nancy”.
- Unofficial You Look Nice Today topic index.
- Video proof, from yours today, that you can’t spear a Mento.
- The Shirley Temple of Doom.
- Rich Siegel’s excellent presentation at Cingleton 2014 on removing BBEdit from the Mac App Store.
- Is the top of the HomePod a “touchscreen”? We decide no, it is not, rendering this Claim Chowder piece from yours truly wrong.
- HomePod reviews:
- Farrago, Rogue Amoeba’s new soundboard app.
- Designing Farrago.
- Just The Tip: The Fracture Swap.
This episode of The Talk Show was edited by Caleb Sexton.
211 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 132 mins duration .