Manage episode 215605448 series 151259
Special guest Jason Snell returns to the show. Topics do include mechanical keyboards, but do not — I swear — include baseball. Also: speculation on what Apple might do with the non-Pro MacBook lineup.
- Tres Pontas: Freshly-roasted coffee from a single farm in Brazil, shipped directly to you. Use code thetalkshow at checkout and save an extra 10% on any subscription.
- Casper: You can be sure of your purchase with Casper’s 100 night risk-free, sleep-on-it trial.
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Visit squarespace.com/talkshow and enter code talkshow for 10% off your first order.
- Yours truly asking Tim Cook, Steve Jobs, and Bob Mansfield whether they used the bumper cases at the Antennagate press conference.
- Matias Laptop Pro Wireless Keyboard.
- Das Keyboard.
- WASD keyboards.
- My favorite iPad (and iPhone) stand: Anker’s $11 Multi-Angle Stand.
- Keyboard Maestro.
- Jason writing for Macworld back in March: “MacBook Air: Why Won’t It Die?”.
- Phil Schiller deftly shows how the 13-inch MacBook Pro is smaller than the 13-inch MacBook Air in October 2016.
- Daring Fireball: “Let’s Really Think About This ‘New Low-Cost Laptop to Succeed MacBook Air’ Thing”.
- Iconic photo of Missouri Journalism School lecture hall filled with students with MacBooks.
This episode of The Talk Show was edited by Caleb Sexton.
208 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 130 mins duration .