Manage episode 216239279 series 151259
Rene Ritchie returns to the show for a deep dive into what was revealed (and what wasn’t) by Guilherme Rambo’s release last week of product marketing images of the apparently-named iPhone XS and Series 4 Apple Watch.
- Squarespace: Make your next move. Visit squarespace.com/talkshow and enter code talkshow for 10% off your first order.
- Casper: You can be sure of your purchase with Casper’s 100 night risk-free, sleep-on-it trial.
- Away: Travel smarter with the suitcase that charges your phone. Go to http://awaytravel.com/talkshow and get $20 off with code talkshow.
- 9to5Mac: “This Is iPhone XS”.
- 9to5Mac: “Apple Watch Series 4 Revealed”.
- 9to5Mac back in 2007, with a pre-release product marketing image of the fat iPad Nano.
- Away’s free pop-out assembly for the battery in older versions of their carry-ons.
- Edward Tufte’s extraordinary books on information design.
- Phil Schiller introducing the iPhone 3GS in 2009 while Steve Jobs was on leave.
This episode of The Talk Show was edited by Caleb Sexton.
212 episodes available. A new episode about every 12 days averaging 132 mins duration .