Manage episode 250690327 series 2391187
Drew Perkins talks with Daniel Buck about his recent Areo magazine article titled "Critical Thinking is Nothing Without Knowledge" and how an inquiry-based approach squares with that.
Links & Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- Areo: Critical Thinking is Nothing Without Knowledge
- Hate, Inc. by Matt Taibbi
- Robert Pondiscio: How The Other Half Learns: Equality, Excellence, and the Battle Over School Choice
- E.D. Hirsch books on Amazon
- The TeachThought Podcast Ep. 162 What Do We Really Mean By “Deeper Thinking And Learning”?
Interested in our open to the public workshops? Visit: wegrowteachers.com/events