Manage episode 232667877 series 2441665
- Wipro (pronounced We Pro) is in the news big time. There are three articles which are talked about in the first segment.
- The 2019 Phishing Trends and Intellegence Report is out. Some very interesting stats within this article that I discuss.
- Julian Assange was recently picked up for violating the CFAA according to a report. I thought I saw multiple articles, but one article was retrieved. I talk about this development.
- Braille 2000 is getting ready to release their next version. In a segment, I talk about the Braille 2000 percent codes in general, highlighting the entire list that I have, skipping some which aren't available yet. They're talked about in passing, but no code is discussed in full. The web site has removed Version 1 of the software, and version 2 that has been ran is now on the home page.
- Two ted talks about seizures and heart attacks are talked about and the full talks are played in full. You can search the talks separately through YouTube on the ted talks channel.
- 2019 Phishing Trends & Intelligence Report: The Growing Social Engineering Threat Phishlabs blog April 16, 2019
- Anonymous offshoots rush to avenge Assange arrest with cyberattacks Cyberscoop April 19, 2019
- Experts: Breach at IT Outsourcing Giant Wipro Krebs On Security April 15, 2019
- How Not to Acknowledge a Data Breach Krebs On Security April 17, 2019
- Wipro Intruders Targeted Other Major IT Firms Krebs On Security April 18, 2019
49 episodes available. A new episode about every 5 days averaging 77 mins duration .