Manage episode 243377446 series 2151307
India is one of those countries that people seem to visit and then rave about for the rest of their lives. In fact, it's really the only place I can think of that I hear so much deep love for. I've never really understood the pull to India that many people have, but after speaking with the three guests in this episode of The Thoughtful Travel Podcast, I'm keen to go and see it for myself.
I first speak to Seng Mah, a photographer who found his first trip to India utterly life-changing and continues to return, including taking tour groups of photographers there knowing that their lives will be changed too. Seng explains the magic of India to me better than anyone ever else has.
Next, I chat with Whitney Taylor who, like me, hadn't been particularly drawn to visiting India but found herself on a trip there. She was so amazed by it all and would go back in a heartbeat.
Finally, Marilyn Murphy tells me a little about her first experience of India, and a more recent and contrasting one. Suffice to say, India was also an incredible experience for her that she recommends to all.
- Seng Mah at Venture Photography - https://www.venturephotography.com.au
- Whitney Taylor on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/whitneyleighartist/
- Marilyn Murphy from the Wow Travel Club https://www.wowtravelclub.com/
- Join our Facebook group for Thoughtful Travellers https://www.facebook.com/groups/thoughtfultravellers
- Show notes: https://notaballerina.com/155