Manage episode 244840167 series 2151307
Getting around on your travels is not always smooth sailing and things do go wrong. Does that mean your trip is a disaster? I think not! If my three guests in Episode 158 of The Thoughtful Travel Podcast are anything to go by, a travel mishap is purely fodder for a great story to tell later.
In this episode I chat first with Nate Hake. He tells the tale of visiting Bolivia and running into some trouble when protestors basically shut down the town of Uyuni shortly before he landed there
Next, I talk to Justin Watson. He had a visa to get through China ... or did he?
Finally, I speak with Natasha and AJ of the 2 Idiots Abroad blog ... about a time in Bangkok when possibly, they nearly lived up to the name of their blog!
- Nate at Travel Lemming - https://travellemming.com/
- Justin Watson - blog at Justin’s World http://www.justins.world
- Natasha and AJ - 2 Idiots Travel Blog https://www.2idiotstravel.com/
- Join our Facebook group for Thoughtful Travellers - https://www.facebook.com/groups/thoughtfultravellers
- Show notes: https://notaballerina.com/158