Manage episode 231167609 series 2352658
The Five Capitals provide an excellent framework for living life to the fullest. Capital and investment is the language of the corporate world and Brandon Schaefer, founder of Five Capitals, has taken this language and translated it into the framework below. He discusses this framework with Danita Bye, coach and author of Millennials Matter, and host Bob Willbanks.
- Spiritual capital - your relationship and intimacy with God
- Relational capital - it is not what you know, it is who you know
- Physical capital - the time and energy we have each day; time is the great equilizer
- Intellectual capital - all wisdom comes from God; having a growth mindset
- Financial capital - God owns it all and entrusts it to us; if we steward it well we will hear "well done, good and faithful servant."
Take the Five Capitals Assessment: https://fivecapitals.net/live-prioritized/
Brandon encourages listen to take a courageous step. To make a move and then keep moving.
46 episodes available. A new episode about every 6 days averaging 20 mins duration .