Manage episode 231430545 series 1540721
Join Ian Danter, Sam Parkin, and Simon Watts for this week's review of the Championship, League One, and League Two including Bielsa's unintended Lenny Kravitz impression, Lyle Taylor's unintended Fred Flintstone impression, and Hiram Boateng's much intended Sam Parkin impression. Here's what to listen out for.
- PART 1a: Championship Promotion Chasers: Whites winning, Blades blunted, and Canaries clipped (01m 50s)
- PART 1b: Championship Play Off Contenders: Villa hit the front and Jack Hunt pronunciation struggles, Mason Mount love in, and Boro fight back (13m 30s)
- PART 1c: Championship Relegation: Ipswich demoted, and we speak with Blue Monday's Ben Bloom (17m 30s)
- PART 1d: Championship odds with William Hill (22m 40s)
- PART 2a: League One Review: Barton's alleged antics, Sunderland's defensive madness, Lee Bowyer manager of the season suggestion, and Gareth Ainsworth activates Beast Mode (24m 20s)
- PART 2b: League One odds with William Hill (37m 30s)
- PART 3a: League Two review: Imp-ressive Imps up, Shakers shift things up, and the Hiram Boateng Goal Appreciation Society (39m 50s)
- PART 3b: League Two odds with William Hill (48m 00s)
- PART 4a: Easter Weekend previews (49m 20s)
- get your bet on with William Hill here
GET IN TOUCH:
84 episodes available. A new episode about every 7 days averaging 50 mins duration .