Manage episode 234105108 series 2406880
Steve Clarke is the new manager of Scotland. Reasons for Andrew Slaven, JJ Bull and Kieran Canning to be cheerful.
Clarke’s last act as Kilmarnock boss is to lead them into the top 3 for the first time since 1966. Time for Europe’s finest to sample some Killie pie.
There’s no getting rid of Hamilton who survive, while St Mirren face a dreaded date with Dundee United in the relegation/promotion play-off.
And with the Premiership season done and dusted, the panel pick their Totally Scottish team of the season! That’s a team based on who’s good at football, not who’s good at being Scottish….
Plus Ziggy Gordon’s 3 year stag do and why we need John Anderson refereeing in Scotland.
• PART 1: John Robertson, Jon Flanagan and refereeing rage (01m 30s)
• PART 2a: Kilmarnock qualify for Europe, with Barry Richmond from the Killie Trust (05m 30s)
• PART 2b: Steve Clarke is the new Scotland manager (13m 00s)
• PART 3: Aberdeen miss out on the top 3 (16m 00s)
• PART 4: Hamilton survive as St Mirren get set for the play-off (21m 00s)
• PART 5: SPFL play-off round-up (29m 45s)
• PART 6: The Totally Scottish Premiership team of the season (33m 00s)