Manage episode 245735031 series 2312415
While it’s true that television productions are increasingly aware of the emotional & physical stakes of performers on-set — many writers, actors, and directors still struggle with how to safely navigate scenes that contain intimate or sexual content. Join the creatives involved in crafting these scenes from start to finish for an honest discussion about empowering both writers and actors, and improving safe “sex” practices behind the camera.
- Tanya Saracho (Creator/Executive Producer, Vida)
- Nicki Micheau ( Actor, Animal Kingdom)
- Alicia Rodis (Intimacy Coordinator, HBO series)
Moderator: Joy Blake (Producer/Writer, Outlander)
DISCOUNT for Podcast Listeners:
Get 15% OFF of your Season 9 (June 4-7) Badge using the promo code: TVCF2020.
Go to ATXFestival.com/Buy-A-Badge and follow links to purchase!
For details on THE PITCH COMPETITION, please visit: atxfestival.com/pitch
WHERE TO FIND US
- FOLLOW us at @ATXFestival on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, and let us know your thoughts on this episode (or any episode!) using #TheTVCampfire!
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel to watch full panels (like this one) and Q&As from Season 8 and past festivals!
- BUY A BADGE at atxfestival.com/buy-a-badge and join us next June for ATX Season 9 (June 4-7, 2020)!
Episode produced by: Caitlin McFarland, Emily Gipson, AJ Meyers, and audio partner Five Ohm Productions.