Manage episode 247007411 series 111319
Gabby Reece (IG: @gabbyreece) is a world renowned athlete, New York Times bestselling author, wife, and mother.
She’s a former professional beach volleyball player and Nike’s first female spokeswoman. Gabby’s commanding presence, passion for healthy living, and fitness expertise makes her a popular leader in the world of health and wellness.
Together with her husband, Laird Hamilton, Gabby created Extreme Performance Training (XPT).
In this episode, we discuss:
- You are not defined by your identity
- Making personal health a priority
- Approaching motherhood like an athlete
- Be accountable, take responsibility
- Life isn’t perfect, it’s about evolving
- Adapting to your surroundings
- Keeping things simple
- Being connected to nature
- How to keep your relationship balanced
- Advice for new parents
- Being a good example for your children
- Parenting teenagers
- Releasing the idea of controlling people
- Gabby’s progression into extreme sports
- Meeting her husband… Laird Hamilton
- Relationships are about partnerships
- Celebrating your victories together
- Developing a growth mindset
Note: Some of the links above are affiliate links. Making a purchase through these links won't cost you anything but we will receive a small commission. This is an easy, free way of supporting the podcast. Thank you!
How can you support our podcast?
1. Apple users, please subscribe and review our show on Apple Podcasts, we make sure to read them all. Android users, be sure to subscribe to our show on Google Podcasts. Subscribers never miss any of the action ;)
2. Tell a friend about The Ultimate Health Podcast. They will surely thank you later. You can use the envelope button below to email a friend or tell them about TUHP in person.
3. Join TUHP Facebook community (FREE). This is where we all stay in touch and ask questions in between episodes. Join our community.
4. Follow our adventures on our favourite social media platform, Instagram.
6. Share using the buttons below.