Manage episode 246998568 series 1402157
This episode is available on YouTube. Watch now: https://youtu.be/mjeP1M5cgEg
Its too late to change anything on your store now this close to Black Friday, so instead, lets do something fun and talk about politics.
In today's episode: How Presidential Candidates Maximize eCommerce Sales
We'll compare the Shopify stores of President Trump's 2020 campaign, and four Democratic presidential candidates, to see where they could improve and what they did right.
Listener note: While politicians are the subject of our teardown, we have entirely avoided political issues. Nothing about this episode should be considered political commentary. Fight the urge to send us your political opinions. Please.
In order of discussion:
Never miss an episode
Help the show
- Ask a question in The Unofficial Shopify Podcast Facebook Group
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings & reviews help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts
What's Kurt up to?
- See our recent work at Ethercycle
- Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- Apply to work with Kurt to grow your store.